Additive Manufacturing Sales Manager – A unique, varied and exciting role at the forefront of a manufacturing revolution.
Part of a larger Life Sciences group (Chester Medical Solutions), we can offer employees the dynamics and opportunities of working in a small, growing team but with the benefits and security of a larger organization.
The Company: Based in a modern, purpose built facility on the Sheffield Advanced Manufacturing Park, with an ISO:9001 quality management system, Addition is an additive manufacturing (AM) specialist working with clients in broad and demanding sectors to create value from the industrial use of this exciting technology. We offer consultancy, training and design for additive manufacture (DfAM). Addition also supplies end use additive manufactured goods from in-house production facilities and virtual stock holding for on demand high value components.
- Our projects are varied and diverse, ranging from short consultancy through to design and supply of high-quality additive manufactured end-use components.
- Our AddParts service provides virtual stockholding services and on demand manufacture of change parts and tooling in high value markets.
The Position: We’re looking for a sales manager to drive new customer sales and help take the business to its next phase of growth and beyond. Offering a competitive salary plus commission, a company car (VW Golf), laptop and mobile phone.
- We are looking for someone who can work independently as well as part of a team
- The successful candidate will need to identify sectors, businesses, and individuals to contact in order to convey in a professional manner the USPs of not only Addition but the underpinning transformative additive technologies
- The candidate will need to be tenacious, highly motivated, not afraid to cold call and will be results driven
- Reporting into a group sales function the candidate will need to demonstrate on a regular basis, frequency of contacts, opportunities, appointments and most importantly results
- As an integral part of the business the candidate will help steer sales strategy and evolve the sales methodologies being deployed by the organization (web-site development / SEO, multi-media campaigns, trade shows etc)
- A proven sales professional
- Highly personable
- Able to work independently and under direction
- Willingness to learn
- A manufacturing back-ground
- Knowledge of 3D printing / Additive manufacturing an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
- Ability to travel at short notice to develop / convert opportunities
- A first-rate work ethic
- Delivering new clients / revenue streams
- Developing new client accounts to their full potential
- Developing / evolving sales strategies
The Location: Whilst Addition is based in Sheffield (a vibrant, creative city with a large technology sector and a heritage in quality manufacturing) the role will be predominantly home based (outside of an initial intensive on-site training period), so location is not critical
Why Should You Apply?
- Someone who is looking to have a voice within a small but ambitious company involved in a new transformative technology area
- Someone who understands that their success is based on their results
- Someone who has passion, drive and an unshakable confidence that they can deliver sales
- Someone who wants to be part of a dynamic, hard-working friendly team
Please apply to Ian Robinson, Director Of Business Development, Chester Medical Solutions, (firstname.lastname@example.org) including CV, current notice period and covering letter. At this stage strictly no agencies please.