The benefits we bring to our customers are:
- Increase value and profit: using additive manufacturing technology to manufacture means there are no tooling costs reducing the time to get new products to market.
- Reduce waste: by using good design practice the production of components using additive technology can in some cases eliminate production waste.
- Mass customise products: produce highly complex components and devices, each different and customisable and therefore more value to customers.
- Add supply chain flexibility: with additive technology equally capable at producing one as hundreds of thousands of components the impact of minimum order quantities (MOQ’s) greatly reduces.
- Complexity need not be a dirty word: complex designs create greater value without the downsides of traditional manufacturing technology holding them back.
We understand advanced and traditional manufacturing technology and we work across multiple markets to deliver and supply products.
Our 4 core services ensure our customers effectively engage with additive and 3D print technology irrespective of their 3D capability. Our consultancy service provides a 3-stage additive manufacturing audit, we provide a unique 3D print training course, we provide specialist design for additive manufacturing and we supply the additive manufactured components that we develop.
Our founder is an internationally recognised, multi award-winning design expert who has developed concepts that take advantage of additive manufacturing to create profitable products and devices for SMEs, multinationals and blue-chip companies in numerous market sectors including; consumer goods, health and safety equipment, automotive, sports, medical devices and specialist industrial equipment.
We have invested heavily in our facility in the heart of UK manufacturing at the Advanced Manufacturing Park in Sheffield. As part of a larger group, we have scale, experience and significant resources to offer our customers. We are ISO9001 certified and play an active part in the UK additive manufacturing community.